[DISCUSSION POST] Grant Idle Educational Content #1

Exactly, I was just talking about Content here, as the title of the thread suggests. There are obviously many more activities to be done.

It’s not just about that specific frameworks. But setting objectives as well. We need goals, because if we don’t have them, we are doing stuff without clear purpose or not as effectively. For example, Goals need to be “SMART”: Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound. Using the SMART goal framework sets boundaries and defines the steps you’ll need to take, resources necessary to get there and milestones that indicate progress along the way. With SMART goals, you’re more likely to achieve your goal efficiently and effectively.

There are many many more frameworks and best practices to implement before actually doing any legwork (or at least to be done simultaneously).

That’s why it’s helpful to drill down on everything from someone who knows a fair bit about growing digital businesses. And it’s up to the community to decide. Besides, no one would do any work if there’s no thumbs up from the community anyway. But it’s up to people like us to elaborate on all the potential benefits of doing certain activities, and how it’s supposed to roll.

There’s obviously some differences in doing marketing for DeFi and other businesses. And I don’t think it’s been done on that scale as of yet, as the whole niche is fairly new. So there will be quite a bit of innovation required. And adapting the growth frameworks for DeFi, DApps and for the whole decentralized philosophy of growing the protocol and user base.

Glad you like it guys! Yeah, it’s just about that, to think of as many things as possible to be included right away, instead of having a Gordian knot to detangle later. It’s all about that seamless integration.

Damn am I excited thinking about growth and how to adapt it to DeFi! :star_struck: really scratches my itch.

4 Likes