any alpha leaks for the next strategy? :star_struck:

8 Likes

you ROCK!
:sunglasses:

amazing ser!!

7 Likes

TX sent! =]

@Coinballers you legend, mega generous!
Awesome to see the strength & support of our community getting together to make the magic happen!

Ready for the next one! :wink:

7 Likes

Will for sure continue building strategies! It was really fun! Thanks @Coinballers for the tip! This is a great incentive :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Fantastic work @dantop, amped to see the strategy out in the wild :rocket:

Just sent my TX to Treasury League multisig – glad to have been fostering this with @unicorn @JonnyReid @idlehusbandry and @Coinballers! H/T sers :tophat:

@Coinballers thanks for the additional tip, great to see our community so unite around this initiative, you rock!

7 Likes

You are all amazing guys! :smiley:

I’m very enthusiastic to see this support for @dantop contribution :fire:
Thanks @unicorn @JonnyReid @idlehusbandry @Teo and @Coinballers for welcoming him in the best way ever!

Looking for an alpha leak? Top pools’ APYs and liquidity seem a nice target for tranches, lots of opportunities & risks. And remember that Idle protocol would charge 10% performance fee on such gains :eyes:

11 Likes

Great to see talented people joining the Idle ecosystem and growing it with these projects :partying_face:

Awesome work!! @dantop :raised_hands:

Thanks also to your contribution guys @unicorn @Coinballers @JonnyReid @idlehusbandry @Teo :tophat:

7 Likes

Amazing work @dantop, a pleasure to see new talent contributing to the Idle protocol :heart_eyes: Also a big thank you to our Idle Family who once again showed their enormous support :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :heart:

Let’s build more the next grant is already up here ! :rocket:

8 Likes

Sent the mula. Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

7 Likes

Hey @dantop, funds transferred to the address shared. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes