Idle Leagues – Current Team Reconfirmation (M2 → M3)

Summary

A proposal to re-confirm the current Leagues’ team members with renewed positions and responsibilities in light of the last mandate’s learnings and insights.

Motivation/Rationale

With the new Leagues-Labs structure introduced in this post, we aim to improve cross-Leagues communication and speed up initiatives that require multiple skill sets in order to be completed.

The last mandate has been insightful and helped us identify our angles and area of specialization. With this in mind, we are proposing a revised structure for the positions and responsibilities of each current Leagues member.

Current Members and New Positions

Treasury League

• @Salome
    • Current position: Mid-level PM (full-time)
    • Next mandate position: Mid-level Contributor (part-time) for business development and token economy
  • @EmixPrime
    • Current position: Mid-level PM (full-time)
    • Next mandate position: Mid-level Contributor (full-time) for ecosystem development and DAO architecture and facilitation
  • @RTP2016
    • Current position: Supervisor
    • Next mandate position: Senior Contributor level 1 (part-time) for business development and ecosystem development
  • @ETM612
    • Next mandate position: Advisor for ecosystem development and token economy
  • @Teo
    • Next mandate position: Senior Contributor level 2 (full-time) for business development and DAO architecture and facilitation
  • @Davide
    • Next mandate position: Senior Contributor level 1 (full-time) for business development and token economy

Development League

• @8bitporkchop
    • Current position: Mid-level Dev (part-time)
    • Next mandate position: Mid-level Dev (part-time) for smart contract development
  • @William
    • Next mandate position: Senior Dev level 2 (full-time) for smart contract development
  • @gravityblast
    • Next mandate position: Advisor for smart contract development
  • @samster91
    • Current position: Supervisor (or Idle Labs product manager)
    • Next mandate position: Advisor for product management

C&M League

• @DenisDevcic
    • Current position: Pilot program PM
    • Next mandate position: Mid-level Contributor (full-time) for product marketing management
  • @mikojava
    • Current position: Pilot program PM
    • Next mandate position: Advisor for product marketing management
  • @Teo
    • Next mandate position: Advisor for product marketing management

Side note for Idle Labs members

As Idle Labs (the genesis team and company), we would like to begin a process of integration of the core team (founders + Idle Labs contractors) into the DAO – the goal here is to ultimately dissolve the company and have all the active contributors for the Idle Protocol working for the DAO.

As part of the founding team, we will always commit ourselves to the long-term success of the protocol and DAO, with respect to our internal token and governance policy.

Furthermore, we (Idle Labs members: @Teo, @William, @samster91, @Davide, @gravityblast) would like to forego the next mandate’s compensation for our positions in order to boost the growth of the Leagues-Labs structure and allow more active community contributors to join the Leagues, scaling initiatives, and growth for the protocol.

Next Steps

$IDLE token holders would need to express their opinion on the re-confirmation of the current team members with the new revised positions’ structure via a signaling Snapshot poll.

7 Likes

Happy to see members of the current Leagues renewing their commitment to them Idle DAO, DAO2DAO partnerships and B2B integrations.

I absolutely agree with the proposal.

I also would like to add 2 things… I was kinda hoping that @8bitporkchop would decide to go full time next mandate :crossed_fingers:

And IMHO @Davide should be a Senior contributor level 2.
The amount of quality and work that he adds to the DAO is only matched by his patience.

Congrats to everyone and I am looking forward to continue to kick everyone’s ass for another 3 months.

6 Likes

Just a note from me to say, I’m super-stoked to continue helping grow Idle with the team and looking forward to the next mandate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear that @unicorn – just wanted to specify all current Leagues members has been willingly free to propose their level of experience and time commitment.

Is community promotions already a thing in DeFi? :slight_smile: It’d be interesting to see how the community and DAO can manage that. That said, with great powers come great responsibility.

4 Likes

Hey @unicorn, I’m honored to receive so much consideration from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m thrilled to work together with the other skilled Leagues members, and I believe that the proposed seniority (lev 1) would match my current knowledge in this sector. There is so much to learn, we are still at the early stage of this amazing journey :rocket:

3 Likes