This is the fourth bi-weekly update and we can’t be more thrilled to see such seamless brainstorming in the Forum!
- Asset Under Management ($): 67M (+103%)
- Governance Token Holders: 1,881
- 6 topics created
- 1 Temperature Check
- 10 new members
- 6,8900 pageviews
- 323 likes
If you joined Idle protocol before November, remember that you have only 30 days to redeem the tokens allocated by the Early LP Fund: [Guide] — How Early LPs Can Redeem IDLE
Weeks in review
Peer review took place during the last week, and it’s now into its final phase. Thanks all the reviewers for the remarkable contribution; props to endymionjkb from Balancer Labs (@Fernando), @emilianobonassi, @MickdeGraaf from PieDAO, and @patitonar.
The Pilot League has evolved into a more structured proposal. Through this Temperature Check, the Governance voted in favor of the initiative and the idea moved to the Team Formation phase.
Applications are now open for the Pilot League (until Jan 29th). Available positions: 1 Project Manager, 4 Supervisors. Join the team, any DeFi builder or founder is welcomed!
Lastly, this policy post explains how the Idle Labs Team will interact with our decentralized governance in order to create a powerful alignment between teams, communities, users, and open-source software developers that collectively control the evolution of the platform and participate in the value creation of the network.
Other discussed ideas are:
- Staking + Tranche Strategies Combined by @Falcone
- Referral System Growth Hack by @Falcone
- ETH implementation by @Falcone
- Aave V2 integration by @FedeCrypto
- Tranche Strategy Implementation by @Falcone
- $IDLE staking by @Falcone
- Asaf extended the deadline of the peer review by two more days, until Wednesday 27th, in order to receive additional feedback on the code. The proposal will then be formalized as an IIP and it will be ready to start the on-chain journey.
- On the roadmap side, we will be sharing our thoughts on roadmap tasks’ prioritization and will continue the conversation with our community in the forum.
- League’s applications will be open for the next 5 days (until 2021-01-29T12:00:00Z). Candidatures will be collected and then voted by the Governance via snapshot poll. This is the first entity that will work on behalf of the whole Idle Governance. If some of you know any experienced and trusted DeFi builder or contributor, feel free to share this application.