Treasury League and Development League
This proposal focuses on one initiative
- Euler staking PYTs as new yield sources for BY
Euler staking DAI PYTs as a new yield source for BY
For a comprehensive analysis of the initiatives and a background on Euler, we suggest visiting the related governance post.
The DAO already voted to upgrade the yield sources of the USDC, USDT and WETH Best Yield vaults (implemented through [IIP-31]). The temperature checks to add the Euler staking DAI PYTs market have also been positive.
Similar to previous integrations into BY, the Euler staking DAI one will benefit doubly the Idle ecosystem
- Increase BY’s returns for the DAI vault.
- Add a stable source of funding to the Euler staking Senior tranches and consequently incentivize the onboarding of new Junior liquidity.
We will then add the Senior tranches of Euler staking DAI PYTs as new yield sources for the idleDAI Best Yield vaults.
The code for the IIP-32 can be found on GitHub here and consists of 1 action.
- 1 action to add the Euler staking wrapper to the idleDAI BY vault.
Where the Euler staking (Senior) PYTs wrapper address is:
- Euler staking DAI AA PYTs
The temperature checks for the above proposals have already been successfully closed. We are going to open the on-chain voting phase right after the publication of this Idle improvement proposal.