[JOB] C&M League - Open Applications (M4)

Please @Avi @albertinospecie @luke modify your posts by adding your availability

As described above in the “how to apply section”, you must write in your application post what would be your availability (if full-time or part-time) for that position

6 Likes

Role: Social Media Management, Campaign Strategy, and Advertisement Deisgn.

Seniority levels: Junior

Introduction:: Hello Everyone!

My Name is Saurav

I want to use this opportunity to explain that, at present, I’m working voluntarily on expanding my knowledge about Digital Currency, DAO and Defi. Furthermore, I can assure you that I can prove beneficial in social media management, securing clients and managing Crisis situation

The motivation for this profile comes from the sheer curiosity that has begun developing within me about Digital Financial institutions. This fact can help me in thinking out of the box which can help me enhance and polish my skills. While going over Idle’sprofile, I have realised that this organisation has huge potential for my growth.

I have a full-time immediate availability.

Role:full-time Contributor for Marketing Management
seniority level; Senior-level 1/ middle-level

Introduction:
My name is Cevina. 10 years experience in marketing, with solid background from diversified functions like Marketing & Sales, Product, P&L management. Always with international company both in China and Europe. More than 5 years experience in director position in European based multinational companies.

Specialties: Strategy & Planning, Marketing & Sales, Business partnership management and Distribution channel development and management.

Fluently in English, Chinese and Italian, intermedia level of French. Self motivated and target oriented.

Areas of responsibility:

• Defining and developing an effective community management strategy;
  • Assist Idle DAO and community in growing and managing Telegram, Discord, and other social media channels.
  • Promote Idle DAO and products on social channels such as Twitter Spaces, Reddit, and other channels if promising.);

Motivation:** Good at manage the marketing investment. Set up right communication strategy using the right platform to approach the target audience. Passion for digital asset. good connection with the digital asset media and institutions which will bring more engagement for the community also creat more effective content on social media platform.

Thank you.
Cevina

Role:

• Marketing, Community Management, Social Media

Seniority Level:

• Senior-level-1

Introduction :

I am a new account and only allowed to have 2 links. My body of work is pretty long and has a lot of examples of various projects and companies I have worked with. I tried to compile everything into one place which can be viewed here:

If you are worried about links like this, please shoot me a message on here and I will happily directly share the notion page with you! I apologize for not having enough room but this took me a long time to put together and was the best way to show my value to Idle DAO.

Motivation :

My motivation is ever-expanding in web3 and I have joined countless DAOs and have been a frequent participant. I was in the first 200 of the Constitution DAO, an early believer (early-2020) in ENS, and frequent often in OlympusDAO and SeedClub. My main thesis of crypto is to start building a bridge between web2 and web3 to bring some of the brightest minds to this new world. I am passionate and energetic about this mission and I want to work on a team that allows me to embrace that and supports me as an employee building our mission together.

Links :

I’ve provided more links in the Notion doc attached above. :slight_smile:

Hope to hear back regardless! Thanks.

:alarm_clock: UPDATE: Applications are now closed!

Everyone who’ll apply after this message, won’t be considered eligible for the evaluation, and then the community vote for the election.

We’ll post soon updates about the next steps, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Role and Seniority levels: Advisor for product design.

Introduction: I have 3-year of working experience as a UX and UI designer, both with web and iOS app. First, doing user testing, then working for a consultancy company. Currently, I’m working as a product head in a start-up.

Areas of responsibility: I would like to improve the Idle user experience firstly by following the new brand identity and Idle communication theme. Then, by focusing mainly on the product dashboard itself.

Motivation: I have already worked together with the Idle founding team in the design of the idle.finance website and its dashboard. Thanks to this experience, I have a sound knowledge of Idle and I think I could easily collaborate with Idle Leagues.

3 Likes

Hi guys!

Just noticed, my application was posted after the deadline.

Seems like my profile was blocked, probably because I posted right after having created my profile.

I swear I’m not a bot :robot: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Before sharing Leagues feedbacks on each applicant and opening the community vote, we would like to assess the fitness of candidates in their field of interest.

To do so we have created a list of tasks for each open position:

• Assignment for Marketing Management contributors

You can find full instructions at this link.

These tasks won’t be the unique metrics used to shape our feedbacks, but will definitely help in understanding candidates readiness to join Idle current Leagues.

Deadline - 2021-12-07T22:00:00Z

3 Likes

Describe one social media campaign you already created or one you would create for the Idle platform.

The idle protocol is an amazing tool that every crypto trader or investor, especially in the Defi sector should have. It is both a profit-making and risk management tool that reduces the effort required to make consistent income in the crypto market.

Therefore, the target market for this idle finance protocol will be users with little to intermediate knowledge about managing their crypto assets for maximum productivity. If I join the league, I will propose a social media campaign with the hashtag
#beidleandrich

Goal: Brand awareness and increase in new users.

Target audience: Defi novice, newbies, and intermediate users
Strategy:

• Sponsored educational content on how to use idle finance as a complete novice in Defi, using the simplest terms possible. This content will walk users from sign-up to navigating the Idle finance dashboard.
  • Testimonials from users with data of how using Idle finance has made them more efficient in crypto asset management.

Channels: - Sponsored post on crypto/finance blogs

• Google search ads
  • Testimonials on social media on the benefits of idle finance.

The social media campaign will be implemented using the hashtag #beidleandrich.

Users of idle finance will be asked to share their stories on social media( Facebook, Instagram, medium, twitter) of how the tools on the idle platform have benefited them immensely.
The top 20 contributors will be rewarded in $100 idle

â—Ź Size of budget needed;
- Sponsored content on blogs: $10000
- Google search ads: $2000
- Giveaway for top 20 contributors: $2000

â—Ź Length of the campaign: One month

â—Ź the (expected) metrics used to assess the efficacy of your campaign:

• Utm links will be created for the sponsored content, which can be tracked via google analytics to determine the number of users that signup during the campaign period.

• Percentage change in the average number of new users after the campaign period.

2 Likes

Dear contributors,

last 24 hours to share your assignment. Deadline approaching.

You can share your work either here in the Forum or by DM to @DenisDevcic or @emixprime.

Assignments will be shared anyway with the community before opening the voting sessions.

@luke, @Avi, @albertinospecie, @Saurav, @Cevina, @jackson.

4 Likes

Hello! I messaged the Discord because I have some high-priority family tasks that I need to complete by this afternoon and I didn’t have time go through and edit the draft. I basically put all of my thoughts on paper as I went through the site, discord, and other publicly available information. Normally, I am a very tangible and analytics-based person, but in this case, I didn’t have the time to complete the due diligence that I normally conduct. Regardless, I believe in my work as a theory and if there are any questions or if we want to narrow it down further, please let me know! Thanks so much.

2 Likes

:alarm_clock: UPDATE: the deadline for assignments submission is over!

We’ve received submissions from the following candidates (via DM or publicly here in the post as a comment): @jackson @luke @albertinospecie

C&M League members will check the tests and will post soon their feedbacks.

Stay tuned here for the next updates! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@luke @albertinospecie fee free to share your assignments with the DAO

1 Like

@unicorn I already shared it above :grinning:, but let me do that again here.

1 Like

Assignment
Describe one social media campaign you already created or one you would create for the Idle platform.

The idle protocol is an amazing tool that every crypto trader or investor, especially in the Defi sector should have. It is both a profit-making and risk management tool that reduces the effort required to make consistent income in the crypto market.

Therefore, the target market for this idle finance protocol will be users with little to intermediate knowledge about managing their crypto assets for maximum productivity. If I join the league, I will propose a social media campaign with the hashtag
#beidleandrich

Goal : Brand awareness and increase in new users.

Target audience: Defi novice, newbies, and intermediate users
Strategy:

• Sponsored educational content on how to use idle finance as a complete novice in Defi, using the simplest terms possible. This content will walk users from sign-up to navigating the Idle finance dashboard.
  • Testimonials from users with data of how using Idle finance has made them more efficient in crypto asset management.

Channels: - Sponsored post on crypto/finance blogs

• Google search ads
  • Testimonials on social media on the benefits of idle finance.

The social media campaign will be implemented using the hashtag #beidleandrich.

Users of idle finance will be asked to share their stories on social media( Facebook, Instagram, medium, twitter) of how the tools on the idle platform have benefited them immensely.
The top 20 contributors will be rewarded in $100 idle

â—Ź Size of budget needed;

• Sponsored content on blogs: $10000
  • Google search ads: $2000
  • Giveaway for top 20 contributors: $2000

â—Ź Length of the campaign: One month

â—Ź the (expected) metrics used to assess the efficacy of your campaign:

• Utm links will be created for the sponsored content, which can be tracked via google analytics to determine the number of users that signup during the campaign period.
  • Percentage change in the average number of new users after the campaign period
2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I know it’s way past the deadline but I just wanted to share what I had prepared for this assignment as I had fun working on it. I was travelling and didn’t have internet access for a couple of days so I wasn’t able to submit it on time.

I understand that this isn’t fair to the other participants but I hope the team still takes it into consideration. That being said, open to feedback from the DAO to work on my suggestions and learn more from this assignment.

Thank you for the opportunity Idle Fam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:alarm_clock: UPDATE: Tasks Submitted by Candidates - C&M League’s Feedback

As said above in the previous messages, 3 candidates sent us their submissions of the task published last week before the deadline, and 1 candidate sent it after the deadline. Leagues will proceed to add them all as official candidates into the elections polls since they showed interest by submitting the tasks and gave us the opportunity to evaluate their profiles better.

Here’s the feedback from the C&M League for the following submissions:

• @jackson

It’s the opinion of C&M League that Jackson is an experienced growth marketer whose strategic approach might benefit Idle in restructuring the marketing activities. His structured approach to growth is something to be considered.

His experience in contributing to other DAOs and Discord communities seems on point with the approach of engaging the community, finding new distribution channels, and afterward leveraging the network effects of the community.

The only potential drawback is that in practice (given the assignment) it will take 6 weeks to complete the first research phase of the work (Community Clarity), and afterward even more to complete the customer profiles, define leveraged networks, and engagement hierarchy. It wasn’t clear when the execution part following the research phase could start. We would also have liked him to elaborate on the reason why the main focus channel would be Discord.

It’s the impression of the C&M League that Jackson’s vision of the role would be more strategic-focused - mapping out the ecosystem, discovering opportunities, and focusing on aligning current and new community incentives. While the execution part of the job isn’t quite clear, Jackson, with his experience and strategic approach, could be considered a valuable contributor to the C&M League.

• @luke
    Luke seems more oriented towards community management rather than growth marketing. As it could be argued that growth in web 3.0 space = community growth, Luke could be considered an amazing contributor to the C&M League.

Luke attended Idle DAO office hours for a consultation and asked his questions. He showed passion, energy, and a will to learn. He also expressed the attitude of growing the community in a more natural way by providing value to the users and teaching them.

The lack of experience is an obvious potential drawback that could be compensated with the passion and dedication Luke is showing. He touched base with NFT and DeFi projects as well as DAOs.

• @albertinospecie

Ediri has vast experience in the cryptocurrency market, and probably good contacts in the space.

It is the opinion of the C&M League that he would not be best suited for this role, as the role looking to be filled is more marketing-focused. Also, Ediri showed interest in expanding the B2C network, while Idle has a very important segment of B2B (in integrators, DAO treasury managers etc). However, we’d like to see Ediri apply for an advisor role (if that’s something he’d be willing to consider).

His contacts in the space and experience with the business development aspect of blockchain could be something that could benefit Idle DAO.

• @Avi

Has proven experience in community management and administration. Specialized in influencer marketing and PR. Avi participated in the Idle DAO office hours thereby showing his willingness to put in the effort and showed great experience in using influencers’ paid services.

Overall, while Avi can provide short-term brand recognition with his marketing tactics, the C&M League has concerns about the required skill set for long-term and healthy growth because of the focus on using paid influencers. Idle DAO strategy is directed towards other types of marketing campaigns.

While there is no doubt in Avi’s experience in running short-term growth tactics (as showcased in the assignment), there is a potential drawback in reducing the quality of Idle’s content and communication while attracting the audience looking to pursue quick pumps. As C&M League we believe this candidate is not fitting with the current marketing strategy of Idle DAO.

All the submissions of the candidates are available publicly here.

Advisors

Application from @Bhh and application from @dianarichter

Both these candidates seem promising thanks to their combined experience in product design, marketing, and brand management (as well as working with influencers and working on PR). With their proven experience and previous knowledge about Idle products and DAO, these advisors could be very beneficial for the Idle DAO.

—

Leagues Election Polls

:writing_hand: We can now move to the next step, the election phase:

Contributor Election

:arrow_right: M4 C&M League - Contributor for Marketing election (Idle Holders): HERE

:arrow_right: M4 C&M League - Contributor for Marketing election (Idle Stakers): HERE

Advisors Election

:arrow_right: M4 Leagues - Advisors Election (Idle Holders): HERE

:arrow_right: M4 Leagues - Advisors Election (Idle Stakers): HERE

–

:alarm_clock: All the snapshots will last 3 days, until 2021-12-13T22:45:00Z

4 Likes

@emixprime Thank you for this! Really great insight and I would have further elaborated but, as stated in the Discord, I was pushed for time. I am now looking for more full-time employment and have more availability. When this was submitted, I would be working part-time on this. If possible, I could add that my timeline could be cut in half now that I am more clear on the goals and what is important to the DAO. Hope this helps and let me know what I should do (if anything) for next steps!

2 Likes

Congrats @jackson! I’m sure you’ll crush it!

Looking forward to staying a part of the DAO moving forward!

Don’t hesitate to reach out or stay in touch! (also make sure to stop by the Invisible College DAO)

Thanks to @emixprime @DenisDevcic and @Matt for the consideration.

5 Likes

Oh, let’s go!!

Thanks, @luke !! I followed you on Twitter and will for sure reach out on the Discord.

If you have some time, I would love to link up with you and chat a bit more about what you are up to and get to know you. Let me know if we can chat soon!

Thanks to everyone else and I am excited about this opportunity!! Going to work my butt off to really provide value and help Idle DAO scale.

6 Likes