[JOB] Dev League - Open Applications (M4)

Hello, Dear.

Just now, I’m so excited to face your job posting because your skill requirements are very fit with my major.

I’m Brian, Quality focused creative web developer with 8+ years of experience in website development using modern UI/UX building technologies and well tested/security backend, based on customer-satisfy.

Frontend focused web development using modern frameworks like React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby, Gridsome, and GSAP Animation.

“Make Every Effort to satisfy client’s requirements.”

It’s my vision to work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards.

P.S. You can check out my personal website to know me briefly with the link below.

https://brian-personal.netlify.app

• Role: Web3 Front End Developer (Full time)
  • Seniority level: Junior
    Introduction: I’m Ayeni kehinde, I’m a frontend developer, and I specialize in efficient React apps, CSS, SASS & HTML that just work across all platforms and browsers. I care deeply about building interfaces that are usable and pleasant for the most number of people possible., I also have some Typescript experience. I’m passionate about creating long-term value for the customer. During my last project, I developed an online school management with a backend developer.
    You can check out my personal website to know much more about me via this Link.

Motivation: I am confident that I will thrive in this in this position, seeing that I have the skills you’re looking for, if given this opportunity, I will thrive and deliver quality work within stipulated deadlines. Look forward to contributing my skills to this organization if given the chance.
Thanks.

Hi.
As I’m a Junior frontend developer who have a much experience, I’m very interesting your job.
This is my skillsets.

• JS Stacks (Vue.js, Angular.js, React.js, Node.js, Express.js)
  • MEAN and MERN Stack with ES6 and Typescript.
  • CMS Frameworks (Wordpress, Magento, Webflow)
  • Shopify
  • MVC Frameworks(Laravel, CI)
  • Front-End materials (Material, Bootstrap, Css, GraphGL, Tailwind CSS, Flutter …)
  • Cloud(Google, AWS, Facebook, Azure, … )
  • Python and Django, Ruby on Rails.
  • UX/UI Design
  • Elastic Search, SEO
  • DataBase(MongoDB, Mysql, Postgresql, NoSql)
  • Git working flow and Figma or Adobe XD.

I wish the good news

Role and Seniority Level Senior Front-end Developer = () => { fullTime}

Introduction
I am a senior web developer/designer. I have 4 years + experience in lots of programming languages such as
React,
JavaScript,
Redux,
Web3,
RESTAPI,
Apollo Client,
GraphQl,
c#,
SQL,
HTML5,
CSS3,
SCSS,
TypeScript,
Nodejs,
Styled Component,
I believe you need a creative and innovative web developer that would bring your designs to life, I’ve done several big projects in the past and when I’m less busy I develop random applications and deploy them on Netlify which I would add at the end of this proposal,
These working experiences and skills give me the clear perspective you required for this job. I have experience with other Database service providers.

My portfolio => https://akindejie.netlify.app/
My Github => Akindejie · GitHub

Motivation
I want to work on more big projects which make me learn more due to diversity from other programmers.

• Role: Web3 Front End Developer (Full time)
  • Seniority level: Junior
  • Introduction : I’m a graduate of Microverse, a prestigious software development school that only accepts a small percentage of applicants. I’m also currently a code reviewer and a student mentor. I acquired professional-level skills, including Ruby, Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, React, Redux, Bootstrap, and Test-Driven Development techniques. Before joining Microverse I have worked as a react.js developer for 6 months in DataFoundry.

Feel free to look through some of my work and experience in my portfolio
portfolio

Motivation: Success is what motivates me to do a good job
Thanks.

Dear Matteo. Thanks for your consideration. First of all, hope you are doing great under this pandemic.

1. Role and Seniority levels: Smart Contract developer. Senior Dev 1 or 2
  2. Introduction: Blockchain is my second nature as well as front-end development. I am the most proficient in both Blockchain and Front-end development. But I am gonna apply for the Smart Contract developer role in this case.
    Seeing is believing and please kindly check following urls I have developed before.
  1. Motivation: Passionate about Blockchain development and Attention to detail make me an exemplary contender for any kind of Blockchain and Front-end development.
  1. Role : Senior-level 1 Frontend developer / Full time(8 hours per day)
    I can start immediately for this project

2. Introuction : I am Andrey Shtaits who has pretty much experience in building Frontend using the React. But more importantly, have rich expereice in working with Web3.js to integrate the ABIs on Ethereum platform. Of course, deep knowledge about the Blockchain and a little about smart contract, to be specific in DeFi, NFT marketplace, etc. I have worked as Senior Frontend Developer in several project using the the React including the Web3 project in Royal Markets Inc.
    Resume - Andrey.pdf - Google Drive
    Github - talentdev0807 (TalentDev0807) · GitHub

3. Motivation : I have checked company project, I can know that this was built in React.
    First of all, I have had rich experience in React and very familiar with Redux, Redux Tookit, Hooks, GraphQL while working as lead and senior frontend developer. Of course, good at basic knowledge like HTML, CSS, JavaScript
    Second, I have deep understanding about the Blockchain industry, already have experience in Web3.js to integrate the ABIs on Ethereum platform.
    Third, I am familiar with smart contract a little bit maybe like the ERC20, ERC721,…, so has bright eye in Blockchain project like the DeFi, NFT marketplace, DEX.
    Fourth, I have good team spirit, strong will to work with your company.
    Best Regards

Role: Front-end Developer(Full time)

Seniority: Senior Developer

Introduction: Hi, I am a full stack developer with vast years of experience. I started my career in front-end then started learning backend technologies. Over the years I have developed several web applications for different clients.

Developer skills Acquired

• Experience working with Version Control Systems, (Git, GitHub)
  • Software testing and report documentation
  • Creating dynamic frontend using VueJs, Vanilla JS, Jquery, Bootstrap and several others.
  • Experience Producing, modifying and maintaining websites and web applications
  • Experience working both as a single developer and as part of a team.
  • Familiarity with cloud computing technologies, such as AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
  • Strong Experience with Php and MVC, such as Laravel.

Motivation: I have been in the crypto space for a couple of years now. I firmly believe that the world of defi will completely transform the traditional world of finance and become the norm in the next couple of years. I’d love to be part of that revolution.

Portfolio: Bootstrap Theme (loving-goodall-d9fb67.netlify.app)

Github: profsam97 (github.com)

Hi, Good to see the job opportunity.
I would like to join Dev League as a React engineer. I have 5 years of experience in React in terms of web and mobile development.

Best,

Role and Seniority levels:
Senior Front-End Developer
Introduction:
I’m a senior frontend developer with 5 years of experience specialized in React.js, Redux, Vue.js, and Web3.
I’ve worked on several projects implementing React web client for the product out of the high-level requirements and UI/UX designs, working closely with the stakeholders and product management teams.
Motivation:
Project looks interesting and i’m very passionate with DeFi.

Role and Seniority levels: Front-end Dev and Mid level Dev

Introduction: My name is Krishna Likhit , I am from India. I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills like Java, C, Python, and experience that make me stand out and have experience with web technologies, such as JavaScript, CSS3, HTML5 as a Web developer in Suresh Digital Services. I also have a strong understanding of SQL databases while undergoing training at Data Science and scored 73%. I have a bachelor’s degree in electronics and communication engineering.

Motivation: Front-end web development is an exciting career because it’s always evolving and constantly changing and I am very fast learner and professionally savvy for this role as have experience as web developer for and also been a trainee at data science. I always want to be a team member where my contribution make a drastic impact and make team a happy place to be part of as a team contributor I always relish challenges.

My links:

1. linkedin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishna-likhit-5461311bb/
  2. My side works/project work profile is:
    https://codepen.io/krishnalikhit/pens/public

My skills : HTML,CSS,JAVA,JAVASCRIPT,PYTHON,C,SQL,MATLAB,MS OFFICE,

:alarm_clock: UPDATE: Applications are now closed!

Everyone who’ll apply after this message, won’t be considered for the evaluation, and then the community vote for the election.

We’ll post soon updates about the next steps, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, how are you doing well.
I am a solidity developer with 2 year of experience in DeFi app developments.
I mostly focused on the DEX, Airdrop and NFT minting website development, etc. I am very familiar with the Ethereum, Binance, Polygon, Fantom, and Solana.
And then, I have developed a DeFi app based on the terra network.
I am very interested in this position, and want to work on it.
I am willing to provide my ability via technical interviews.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards

Helo,

My name Is Joshua and i would love to apply as a frontend engineer.
I cant seem to be able to book a calendly slot.

• Role and seniority level : mid-level dev [full-time],
  • Introduction : I have three years of hands-on experience efficiently coding websites and applications using modern HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I have practical knowledge of HTML, CSS, git, javascript, and frameworks like React js, Redux, Context API, Vue js, and Vuex. I also have knowledge about container management with docker and CI/CD pipeline. Building state-of-the-art, easy-to-use, user-friendly websites and applications is truly a passion of mine and I am confident I would be an excellent addition to your organization. In addition to my knowledge base, I have a fundamental knowledge of Neural Networks (also CNN, RNN, LSTM, GAN, and DCGAN) and frameworks like PyTorch. I also have experience with deploying models to AWS Sagemaker and interacting with them using lambda functions and AWS API gateway. I have recently concluded my deep learning nanodegree from udacity, amongst other achievements.

Role and Seniority Level: Full-stack Developer
Introduction: My name is Folarin Martins, a Full-stack software engineer with over 7 years of active development in various industries from Finance, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, etc

I have deployed over 20 applications to production in enterprise web, cloud-native, mobile, desktop native, etc.

I write in over a dozen programming languages and frameworks including specialized ones as Prolog and Matlab.

I wear many hats from Frontend, to Android Kotlin, to DevOps, and Architect.

Motivation: I am looking forward to learning, growing and thriving with an organization like yours. Owing to the fact that I am a fast learner, go-getter, motivated and spirited engineer.

https://linkedin.com/in/mfolarin
Resume: Resume - Google Docs

Before sharing Leagues feedbacks on each applicant and opening the community vote, we would like to assess the fitness of candidates in their field of interest.

To do so we have created a list of tasks for each open position:

• Assignment for Smart Contract developers
  • Assignment for Front End developers

You can find full instructions at this link.

These tasks won’t be the unique metrics used to shape our feedbacks, but will definitely help in understanding candidates readiness to join Idle current Leagues.

@dantop and @Bakuchii, who already extensively demonstrated their ability through Idle Grants and Bounties, can skip this step.

Deadline - 2021-12-08T22:00:00Z

3 Likes

Dear contributors,

last 24 hours to share your assignment. Deadline approaching.

You can share your work either here in the Forum or by DM to @william or @emixprime.

Assignments will be shared anyway with the community before opening the voting sessions.

@Prince, @syminical, @Yonatan, @mastercodingbear, @devexpert127, @suchinjain, @sujithdusa, @angeljerry0047, @johnshivers3, @icyair, @Roshan, @AdityaDixit, @anubhav1006, @joshuafv15, @Happy-Creater, @trustdev, @Brian, @Kehinded.

Dear contributors,

last 24 hours to share your assignment. Deadline approaching.

You can share your work either here in the Forum or by DM to @william or @emixprime.

Assignments will be shared anyway with the community before opening the voting sessions.

@angelfirst124, @Akindejie, @MkrtichSargsyan, @React_Super_dev, @AndreyShtaits, @hope, @liandy, @oldi1992, @KrishnaLikhit.

2 Likes

Withdrawing my application due to unforeseen circumstances. Best of luck everyone.

all the best guys!
looking forward to check your assignments.