[JOB] Dev League - Open Applications (M3)

:spiral_calendar: DEADLINE EXTENDED :loudspeaker:

Since weā€™ve seen a lot of interest in applying to the Leagues positions for the next mandate, and since we require more time to evaluate applicantsā€™ experience (so as to give our final feedback to the community), the deadline for applications is extended for 7 days :arrow_heading_down:

:alarm_clock: The new deadline is Tuesday 2021-08-24T13:00:00Z

3 Likes

@jerrynoah96 yes you can work on the same task mentioned above. Same for you @takeshi27

2 Likes
  • Role and Seniority levels:
    Smart contract Developer - junior
  • Introduction: Hello,
    Iā€™m Quentin, Iā€™ve been learning defi/solidity for the past 6 months and recently finished a hackathon NFT project where I was solely responsible for creating the smart contracts.
    Motivation: I want to learn more and grow myself in the space.

link to hackathon project: Bulletin-Block-System (github.com)
link to my github: QuintusTheFifth (Quentin) (github.com)

3 Likes

Hi @QuintusTheFifth thanks for applying.

We have drafted a task here [JOB] Dev League v2.0 - Open Applications - #11 by william if you want to try it out.

The deadline has been extended to August 24th

2 Likes

Front End Developer-Junior Dev
Im looking for a role in cryptospace and have been learning for the past few months the front-end and the solidity functioning. Im learning fast and looking to learn faster and start working on meaningful applications.
My GitHub profile dhruv035 (Dhruv Gupta) Ā· GitHub.
Working on the task now.

3 Likes

Hi, I am a senior Solidity developer with 6+ years of experience.
Iā€™ve worked for forking Compound projects in my recent careers.
Iā€™d like to proceed interview process and willing to accept any challenges being verified my skill-set as a Senior level.
Looking for your reply.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, @dhruv035 and @sunrisepopov feel free to check out and complete the task mentioned above for your specific role

1 Like

Smart Contract Developer - Junior

Hey Guys, I am trippdev.eth. I have been working as a smart contract developer for past 1 year , have a decent experience in building smart Contract and dapps.
I also enjoy auditing and finding loopholes in the contract,before deploying it obviously :slight_smile:

GitHub : shreeyesh (trippdev.eth) Ā· GitHub

Looking forward to work with you guys!

3 Likes

Hey @masterbid @1bst1 @anderson725 @0xMars @arbreton @prince-curie @takeshi27 @jerrynoah96 @QuintusTheFifth @dhruv035 @sunrisepopov @shreeyesh just a reminder that these are the last few days for applying and submitting the application task for both the Smart Contract and the Front-end developers positions

More info:

and here some more for the SC task

Deadline:

Submissions should be sent to me directly in DM here in the forum with the repo of the task solution and the role + seniority level for which you applied before the deadline

7 Likes

Good night Idle,

• Role and Seniority levels:
    Front-end developer - Mid-level Dev
  • Introduction: Hello,
    Iā€™m Andrew a passionate developer that wants to change the inefficient economic world we live in
    I want to help as much as I can
    7 years+ in software engineering
  • Motivation: Having an opportinity to reshape incentives for everyone is my biggest motivation, i think humanity can change for good if we distribute better our resources to ultimately become an interplanetary species

I attach the GitHub repo and a deployed version on a server for the coding challenge
Itā€™s a simple DAPP for the functionality requested
Spent 5 hours on the project ~
Sorry for the delay had to make emergency jobs due to paying bills
Really excited for the upcoming projects!
Happy to collaborate

Best,
Andre

https://github.com/arbreton/idle-fountain
https://idle-fountain-ellaboratenyc.vercel.app/

Hi William,
yesterday I worked a bit for you.

This is the app link:
https://thusdayskaraoke.github.io/idleDaiSwapRelease/

This is the source code link:
https://thusdayskaraoke.github.io/idleDaiSwapRelease/

The deposit and the redeem function are not yet implemented,
I had not enought time to test with ganache,
the metamask connection and the balances are currently working.

It was nice to work around this,
thanks for your time,

cheers

3 Likes

Sorry,
wrong source codeā€™s link, here the right one:
https://github.com/thusdaysKaraoke/idleDaiSwap

1 Like

Smart Contract Developer - Junior

Hi,

I have 3 years of software development experience and more than 2 years of experience in blockchain and I have successfully delivered more than 10 projects.

Blockchain Platform I worked on:

1. Ethereum
  2. BSC
  3. BigchainDB

My Expertise:

1. Solidity
  2. ZkSync- L2
  3. Writing smart-contract
  4. Auditing smart-contract
  5. IPFS, IPFS cluster
  6. Web3.js
  7. NodeJs
  8. AWS, Nginx, SSL
  9. Docker

My Github Link: JhaMohan (Aditya Mohan Jha) Ā· GitHub

1 Like

The codebase for my solution is at

The page is hosted on https://dg03.dev/

:loudspeaker: APPLICATIONS PERIOD IS OVER :loudspeaker:

Thanks to all the candidates for their applications, we are glad to see so many people interested in joining Idle Leagues! :grinning:

The application period is over: current Leaguesā€™ members will take 24 hours to internally align on the various candidatesā€™ evaluations and then share final feedback to the Idle community :hourglass:

Please note that all compensations written in the tables are calculated for full-time positions (so part-time roles and applications would be the half).

7 Likes

Well done to everyone that applied and mega good luck!

5 Likes

FEEDBACK FROM IDLE LEAGUES :mega:

The committees reviewed the applications and would like to provide feedback on candidates that completed the task and their GitHub profiles.

Smart contract candidates with completed task

• @andreson725 (Smart contract Developer, Full-time, Senior level 1) ā†’ The majority of the code is correct (there is still a logical issue), tests are minimal, but candidate ability seems valid. Proposed seniority level might be slightly adjusted, and the initial 2-week sprint phase would help Leagues to assess final seniority level.

Front end candidates with completed task:

• @arbreton (Front-end Developer, Part-time, Mid level) ā†’ The submitted task does its job but the code is minimal: basic HTML, no CSS, no contract allowance control, connection through Injected wallet only. Taking account of the proposed seniority level (Mid-Level Dev), we would expect a higher quality from this submission.

• @1bst1 (Front-end Developer, Part-time, Mid Level) ā†’ the code is tidy, good usage of different components, good and well-made UI as well. However, the UI does not send TXs to smart contracts, and contract interaction shouldā€™ve been included. Additionally, itā€™s been used Angular instead of React. Taking account of the proposed seniority level (Mid-Level Dev), we would expect a higher quality from this submission.

• @dhruv035 (Front-end Developer, Part-time, Junior level) ā†’ the UI is very basic but uses different material-ui components; it works in Kovan and offers a set of functions apart from just deposit/redeem. Medium HTML, basic CSS, connection through Injected wallet only, good React. Taking account of the proposed seniority level (Junior Dev), overall we had a good impression and the candidate is likely the one that better fit the position and requirements.

Smart contract candidates without the task completed

The level proposed by the following candidates seems to match the Github profile in terms of experience, but no task provided.

• @masterbid - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Junior level
  • @prince-curie - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Junior level
  • @jerrynoah96 - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Mid-level
  • @QuintusTheFifth - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Junior level
  • @shreeyesh - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Junior level
  • @JhaMohan - Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Junior level

@0xMars (Smart Contract Developer, Full-time, Senior level 2) ā†’ level proposed seems too high to match the Github profile in terms of experience and no task provided to better evaluate this.

Candidates @sunrisepopov and @takeshi27 have been excluded from the polls because they didnā€™t attract a repo and itā€™s not possible to evaluate their skills.

3 Likes

Leagues Election Polls

:writing_hand: We can now move to the next step, the election phase:

:arrow_right: Smart Contract Developer election (Idle Holders): HERE
:arrow_right: Smart Contract Developer election (Idle Stakers): HERE

:arrow_right: Front-end Developer election (Idle Holders): HERE
:arrow_right: Front-end Developer election (Idle Stakers): HERE

:alarm_clock: All the snapshots will last 3 days, until 2021-08-29T23:00:00Z

4 Likes

ELECTIONā€™S RESULTS :mega:

The voting phase is over! :end:

Final $IDLE voting weights were calculated using the approved calculator.

These are the electionā€™s results: congratulations to @anderson725 (elected as Full-time Smart Contract Developer) and to @dhruv035 (elected as Part-time Front-end Developer) :fireworks:

The next steps are members onboarding and operations setup.
Idle Leagues Mandate #3 officially began today: ready to push Idle and bring it to the stars :sparkles::rocket:

4 Likes

BOOTSTRAP SPRINT - NEW MEMBERS UPDATE :mega:

This is an update about the 2-week sprint phase for new members of the Dev League:

Unfortunately, @anderson725 during this bootstrap sprint didnā€™t comply with the positionā€™s seniority he applied for (Smart Contract Developer).

Thus, we decided to not include him as a member of this mandate in the League.

ā€“

The other new member @dhruv035 showed a correct fit for the position he has applied for (Front-end Developer), working actively on the Idle re-branding activity mainly on the front-end aspect, giving clear contribution thanks to its experience.

Thus, from us, it is officially a green light to working with the League :partying_face:

5 Likes