The Pilot League initiative (initial treasury committee) passed the Temperature Check and now we can move to the building of the Committee’s team members.
We are excited to take this initiative forward and implement this initial component to facilitate community governance and start to incrementally build an organizational structure for the Idle community. We are keen to see applications from our community (and any DeFi builder or founder is definitely welcomed) and collaborate with project managers and supervisors.
Although this is an initial trial, we are aiming to foster contributors’ commitment. To properly reward this commitment and incentivize talent, we decided to adjust compensations compared to previous posts.
- Mandate Budget: $20,000 in $IDLE tokens;
- Mandate Duration: 2 months since the on-chain allocation of the budget;
- Budget Management: 3-of-5 MultiSig wallet. One key for each Supervisor and one held by the Project Manager.
- 1 Project Manager
- 4 Supervisors
Project Manager (PM)
- Analyze and propose grants/bounties and candidates to Supervisors or Governance, plan and publish reward distribution;
- Participate in Forum discussions about topics related to Committee’s activities;
- Post weekly reports regarding Committee’s activity and next steps in the Forum.
- Knowledge of DeFi ecosystem (other teams/protocols connections are a plus);
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative;
- Very good communication skills;
Good to have:
- Experience in hackathon or bounties/grants organization;
- Understanding of smart contract development and architecture;
Compensation: base salary is $1000/month and a variable bonus up to $500 according to Supervisors’ feedback and committee achievements (both in $IDLE tokens)
- Approve/refuse candidates proposed by the PM;
- Provide feedback to the PM about planned initiatives;
Preferred areas of expertise:
- DeFi development (Solidity, Vyper) and security procedures;
- Financial modeling and analysis;
- Community engagement and marketing;
- Product management and UI/UX.
Compensation: we’d like to give symbolic compensation to Supervisors for this Pilot League; possible options at the moment include an $IDLE reward or a limited edition NFT.
How to apply
Reply below this post with the following information.
- Role: Choose only one role to apply for;
- Introduction: Briefly introduce yourself and your working experience. Applicants can stay anonymous, but a portfolio of past activities is necessary to evaluate the skills of the applicant;
- Motivation: What makes you a good profile for this position?
Deadline: Applications will be open until 2021-02-05T12:00:00Z