We are excited to announce that the Idle DAO contributors will host the first monthly community call at the end of this month! The Idle community is at the core of what we do, and we want to ensure the community is entirely up to date with the latest updates and has the opportunity to provide feedback. We will also have some fantastic giveaways, so don’t miss out!
- 30th September 2021, 12 pm EST (4 pm UTC) [duration: 1h]
- Keep tabs on the countdown clock to ensure you’ve got the time right in your diary
- The Community Call will be held in Discord
- The call will also be recorded published on the Idle DAO YouTube Channel
- During the call, we will cover all key updates related to the protocol, governance and financial performance. We also plan to cover the community roadmap and provide answers to some of your questions.
- There will also be an awesome giveaway during the call!
We are super excited to kick this off and looking forward to seeing you all there.
What do you want to ask? Please leave some questions/topics in the form below that you would like the team to cover during the call.
See you there!