It would be nice to have a calculator that included CURRENT entry and redemption cost estimates before depositing. I lost a lot testing IDLE.finance because one must have many thousands of dollars to profit.
- Cost just to put $794 USD worth of DAI into Idle Risk-adjusted acct: 0.03908689560029 Ether = $87.05.
- Cost to redeem deposited DAI: 0.0656 Ether = $146.
- Input: $794 USD equivalent
- Eth fee costs: $233 USD equivalent (overall loss)
- Got back: $561 in USD equivalent.
It would take years to recover these fee costs at 7% interest. Some idea of real gains should be indicated on the website before deposits.