Binancechain Integration

I’ve pulled my funds out of Alpha Finance on the news of their BSC collaboration. It’s my new litmus test for how trustworthy a project is.

1 Like

I know I created this post and had several pro views, but after giving some thought, I just wanted to say this one last thing.

I agree with William and others 100%, we should avoid BSC completely.

But I do think we should give a serious look at Fantom Chain and should make it a priority as well. Cheaper than BSC, just as easy with EVM and similar tools, truly decentralized, and gets faster as platform grows.

Also, Yearn, Curve, Cover, and many more are already building things on there. This will make buildings things on there a lot smoother and will open new opportunities/ideas.

We should create a Proposal/Grant and have league push it to the Fantom discord. I’m pretty sure someone there will be open to pursuing it while team gets to focus on core roadmap milestones.

I was gonna create a new gov forum post for this topic, but figured it wasn’t needed and good to leave off this proposal with these closing thoughts in case others down the road view this forum.

5 Likes

What about Polkadot and Kusama? Kurara on Kusama and Acala on Polkadot are the first DEFI projects on those chains and look promising given all the advantages of the chains. It’s still early but those chains follow IDLE’s DEFI principles do they not?

1 Like

The only advantage to binance chain would be trivial integration. Unless devs from those chains are willing to do all the work, it’s not worth it to dilute our energy focusing on some other chains when there is still a lot more work to be done to be dominant in ethereum.

3 Likes