[GRANT] Idle Educational Content #1

The deadline was set at over a month to give users time to create edu content.
In particular, as explained in “how to apply,” the user announces firstly which topic and category is choosing; once he has finished creating the content, the user edits his first comment adding the content he has completed (all this within the deadline).

People then will not be elected first: the Pilot League will judge the content once it is received and will select the most appropriate ones.

As mentioned in the “scope of the work” and also in “rules for written content,” for this grant, the infrastructure will be Idle’s Gitbook, following a similar structure to Sushiswap’s Gitbook.
I personally like the idea to create and have an Idle Edu Hub, but there’s also the goal to modify the current Gitbooks, so that’s why this grant is focusing on this platform.

For this grant, we are focusing on receiving educational content that explains Idle protocol; at the moment, there’s this need. For future Edu Grants, we can list general topics that help new users in the DeFi world as well.

I think you misunderstood the application and selection process. In “rules for written content,” you can read that “Articles should be original and unique,” “Articles found plagiarized will be rejected.”

The Pilot League will check every content before choose which to select, and then if the chosen content needs few more changes, they will be made after the deadline; in the meantime, the content has been selected and only after all the changes (if necessary) made by the author on the content, he/she will get the reward.

We thought to leave an open application on certain topics that have not yet been covered after this grant, so in the scenario in which despite continuous adjustments can not get to adequate content, that topic covered in the content will be available to anyone who wants to create the edu content for that.

It could possibly be available again to another author who was not chosen in comparison with the previous author (the one who failed to finalize the content despite various adjustments).

By the way, I appreciate your comments and feedback, but this thread is the official grant where we can collect applications, so I ask you to write your tips or feedbacks either in the official discussion where this grant has already been discussed or in the Idle telegram/discord groups; otherwise, this thread would become again a discussion post

3 Likes