We’re excited to announce the rewards for the most active DAO members of the last 30 days!
Top 5 Addresses on Idle Finance Karma Dashboard (30 days filter, December/January)
Karma Score Reputation (December/January)
- 0xdef9b06461329a6f808f696351f796778d11200b = 801 score
- 0x50da03c08b3269aa2b47a0b8be03dbcea4cb3990 = 652 score
- 0x61f0b0dabe302c5952b7038ef42c2c4f1d69e3db = 575 score
- 0x9c39a2e1e124bda611321494ec99cc8c01e0731d = 289 score
- 0x5bcfc2dee33fbd19771d4063c15cfb6dd555bb4c = 289 score
Rewards (total budget 2000 IDLE to distribute)
- 615 IDLE to 0xdef9b06461329a6f808f696351f796778d11200b
- 500 IDLE to 0x50da03c08b3269aa2b47a0b8be03dbcea4cb3990
- 441 IDLE to 0x61f0b0dabe302c5952b7038ef42c2c4f1d69e3db
- 222 IDLE to 0x9c39a2e1e124bda611321494ec99cc8c01e0731d
- 222 IDLE to 0x5bcfc2dee33fbd19771d4063c15cfb6dd555bb4c
Next steps for the Governance Mining initiative
As mentioned previously by @Teo in the latest reward post, during this week, we’ll share metrics and analysis about these 6 months of this program to give you a clear and transparent idea about the initiative’s future.
The analysis and, thus, the decision will be published in the Governance Mining original thread.